I’m on a serious cauliflower kick lately! It can be used as a healthy substitution in so many meals. I’m a huge fan of cauliflower rice, cauliflower pizza crust, and now cauliflower tots!
Tator tots are one of my favorites along with anything else in potato form. These little cauli-tots taste exactly like regular crispy tator tots, but they’re low-carb. They’re also only six ingredients and super easy to make! They’re a simple side for at dinner or a healthy appetizer.
3 cups finely chopped cooked cauliflower, steamed or lightly sautéed (most grocery stores sell the pre-made cauli-rice)
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 tbsp parsley seasoning
dash of garlic powder
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 large eggs
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2) Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl
3) Shape mixture into small cylinders
4) Press the mixture together firmly in your hands before shaping so they hold well
5) Put in fridge for about ten minutes to firm up
6) Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
7) Bake for about 15 minutes, flip, then bake for another 13-16 minutes or until golden brown
8) Serve and enjoy!