These crispy air fryer buffalo potatoes are the most delicious side dish or snack that come together so quickly!
Potatoes are one of my favorite foods. Whether, it’s mashed potatoes, fries, sweet potatoes, scalloped potatoes, or roasted baby red potatoes. The list goes on and on. However, these buffalo potatoes have definitely made their way to the top of the list. Making them in the air fryer is the most easy and quick way to prepare them.
You can use your favorite store bought buffalo sauce  for this recipe which makes it very easy. I’m all about the toppings to really tie it all together and give it those buffalo wing flavors. Ranch, crumbled gorgonzola and sliced green onion really bring it all together.
Other potato recipes you will love:
- Air fryer fingerling potatoes with harissa aioli 
- Bacon cheddar ranch mashed potatoes 
- Crock pot maple bourbon candied sweet potatoes 
- Air fryer fries with chimichurri aioli 
Why not save & pin for later?
Make sure you don’t lose this recipe by saving it for later! Also, for more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest , Instagram  and like my page on Facebook . If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!Print 
- 1.5 lbs baby dutch potatoes, quartered (or halved if they are smaller)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of garlic powder
- pinch of paprika
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- crumbled gorgonzola, optional
- drizzle of ranch
- 1 tbsp sliced green onion
- In a large mixing bowl combine potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Add coated potatoes to the air fryer. Cook at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Toss and cook another 6 minutes.
- Toss potatoes with buffalo sauce in a mixing bowl then transfer back to the air fryer. Cook another 2 minutes or until potatoes are crispy.
- Top with with gorgonzola, a drizzle of ranch and sliced green onion.