This chicken bacon ranch spaghetti squash recipe is such a unique and fun way to enjoy spaghetti squash! It’s creamy, filling and bursting with delicious flavor.
Why not save & pin for later?
Make sure you don’t lose this recipe by saving it for later! Also, for more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest , Instagram  and like my page on Facebook . If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Spaghetti Squash
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 2–3 servings 1x
1 spaghetti squash
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
3 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
2 tsp ranch seasoning
1 & 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 tbsp sliced chives
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and remove all of the seeds. Season with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Roast face down on a baking sheet for 30-33 minutes, or until tender, depending on how large the spaghetti squash is.
- While the spaghetti squash is baking, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch seasoning. Mix well. Add most of the bacon pieces (reserve some for topping), chicken, and 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Mix again.
- When the spaghetti squash is done roasting, loosen up and fluff the strands with a fork. Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly in each half of spaghetti squash. Pull the strands again to mix everything together.
- Top with the rest of the chopped bacon and shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for another 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with sliced chives and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dinner
Find it online: https://dashofmandi.com/chicken-bacon-ranch-spaghetti-squash/