This chicken bacon ranch spaghetti squash recipe is such a unique and fun way to enjoy spaghetti squash! It’s creamy, filling and bursting with delicious flavor.
Why not save & pin for later?
Make sure you don’t lose this recipe by saving it for later! Also, for more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest, Instagram and like my page on Facebook. If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Spaghetti Squash
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 2–3 servings 1x
1 spaghetti squash
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
3 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
2 tsp ranch seasoning
1 & 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 tbsp sliced chives
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and remove all of the seeds. Season with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Roast face down on a baking sheet for 30-33 minutes, or until tender, depending on how large the spaghetti squash is.
- While the spaghetti squash is baking, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch seasoning. Mix well. Add most of the bacon pieces (reserve some for topping), chicken, and 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Mix again.
- When the spaghetti squash is done roasting, loosen up and fluff the strands with a fork. Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly in each half of spaghetti squash. Pull the strands again to mix everything together.
- Top with the rest of the chopped bacon and shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for another 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with sliced chives and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dinner