Creamy and spicy Italian Bomba rigatoni using Trader Joe’s ingredients! This easy and delicious pasta recipe is full of flavor.
If you’re looking for a delicious way to use Trader Joe’s Italian Bomba hot pepper sauce, look no further! I’m a huge fan of this jar of deliciousness. Most Calabrian pepper sauce go for about $8. However, Trader Joe’s is only $2.99 and just as good! I throw it in pasta sauces all the time for a little kick.
What you need for this recipe:
- Your favorite marinara sauce
- Trader Joe’s Italian Bomba sauce or any Calabrian pepper sauce
- Heavy cream, plain nut pods would be a great dairy free alternative
- Shaved parmesan
- Some fresh chopped parsley or basil for topping
This meal is so comforting for this time of year! It’s a great vegetarian meal option. However, you can add some Italian sausage for some protein. Either way, it’s so delicious!
Other recipes you will love:
- Italian salad with honey mustard dressing 
- Italian hoagie-dilla 
- Air fryer eggplant milanese 
- Chicken “caesar” salad with lemon tahini dressing 
1 lb. cooked rigatoni
1 cup marinara sauce
1 tbsp Trader Joe’s Italian Bomba sauce, or more to taste
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup pasta cooking water
shaved parmesan to taste
fresh chopped parsley or basil for topping
Combine the marinara and Italian bomba sauce in a large pot.
Let it simmer and heat for a few minutes.
Reduce heat to low and whisk in 1/4 cup heavy cream. Mix to combine.
Add the cooked rigatoni to the pot along with the reserved pasta cooking water. Mix to combine.
Serve with shaved parmesan and chopped parsley or basil and enjoy!