Healthy and delicious peanut butter banana muffins! These fluffy and moist muffins make the best on the go breakfast or snack!
I have to say I’m proud of myself. When I started this whole recipe developing thing, I wasn’t that great at baking. I always say “cooking is art, and baking is science” – with cooking, exact measurements aren’t a huge deal and you can kind of go with the flow. With baking, you mess up a measurement by the slightest amount and your recipe is ruined.
I guess practicing really does help! I completely winged this recipe and it they came out amazing on the first try! My husband wanted to eat the whole tray of them .. and I don’t blame him. I’ve been storing them in the fridge and heating them up for 10 seconds in the microwave for a quick breakfast or snack.Print
Peanut Butter Banana Bread Muffins
- 2 & 1/2 bananas (2 mashed and 1/2 of one sliced )
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 2/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- dash of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners and spray with cooking spray (I use coconut oil cooking spray)
- In a mixer or by hand with a spoon combine the 2 mashed bananas, nut milk, eggs, vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Gradually add and mix in the almond flour. Add the baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Carefully pour the batter into each muffin liner – almost all the way full.
- Press a sliced banana in the middle of each muffin.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes – or until they’re cooked through and golden on the top. Keep an eye on them, the tops can burn easily!
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!