A round up of easy Trader Joe’s recipes using just a handful of delicious ingredients – perfect for quick week-night dinners!
So we all know how much I love Trader Joe’s. The main reason I love Trader Joe’s is because their products are so great. You only need a handful of them to make a delicious meal! I’ve been making a lot of minimal ingredient dinners using their products. I figured it was about time I did a big blog post that has all of them.
I have a long list of favorite products from Trader Joe’s. You can find my updated list of them here.
Simply click the link to go to the recipe. If the recipe is easy enough the instructions will be provided under the the photos!
Gorgonzola Gnocchi With Spinach, Sun dried Tomatoes And Toasted Pine Nuts
- Cook the gorgonzola gnocchi according to package instructions. Once melted and smooth, add a big handful of baby spinach. Mix and then add 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes. When spinach is wilted, add 1-2 tbsp toasted pine nuts and toss everything together. Top with fresh cracked pepper and fresh basil if desired and enjoy! You can also add a pinch of red pepper flakes.
Poblano Raviolis With Corn And Chili Onion Crunch
- Just cook the raviolis according to the package instructions. Top with 1/2 cup heated up roasted corn, 1-2 tbsp chili onion crunch, and fresh chopped cilantro.
- Just follow the instructions in the recipe linked. But, instead of making your own homemade Mexican street corn, use the frozen street corn from Trader Joe’s. Cook street corn according to package instructions.
Carne Asada & Air Fryer Fries
- For the fries – peel and cut the potato into fries. Soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Drain and mix with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Air fry at 380 degrees F for 15-16 minutes or until crispy, tossing half way.
- Grill the Carne Asada to desired temperature. Let rest then cut into slices.
- Top fries with Carne Asada strips, 1/4 cup pico, a drizzle of Jalapeño sauce, and fresh chopped cilantro.
I hope you find these easy Trader Joe’s recipes helpful! They definitely make dinner a whole lot easier. If there’s any Trader Joe’s products you’d like to see me make a recipe with, let me know!