Layers of buffalo chicken, ranch, crispy tostada, lettuce, tomato, pickled jalapeños, pepper jack cheese all in a toasty flour tortilla!
Buffalo Chicken Crunchwrap Supreme
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
5 burrito sized flour tortillas, about 10 inch
2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
1 cup buffalo sauce
ranch dressing to taste
4 tostadas, about 5 inch, see notes
3/4 cup shredded lettuce
1 roma tomato, diced
2 green onion, thinly sliced
pickled jalapeños to taste
1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
1 tbsp olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl combine chicken and buffalo sauce.
- Take one of the large flour tortillas and cut it into 4 triangles, set aside.
- Working one at a time, place buffalo chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with a drizzle of ranch, tostada, shredded lettuce, tomato, green onion, pickled jalapeño, and shredded pepper jack.
- Finally, top each one with a triangle piece of the tortilla.
Fold the edges up and over the center, tucking as you fold. Fold as tight as possible.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Carefully place each crunchwrap seam-side down and cook until the underside is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook wrap on the other side, about 2 minutes longer. Repeat with each crunchwrap.
- Slice each crunchwrap in half and enjoy!
Mary Ellen Allen
Following you on Instagram always looking for more gluten free recipes.