Cauliflower rice is a go-to side for so many of my dishes, and since i’ve tried it, I don’t miss real rice at all. It goes great with stir-fries, deconstructed sushi bowls, taco bowls, or just a perfect side for any dish.
I decided to change things up a bit by making this coconut lime cauliflower rice. It pairs so well with any Thai inspired meal. It’s not just healthy, but so easy and the ingredients are minimal. Also, it’s vegan and gluten-free so anyone can enjoy it!
4 cups riced cauliflower
1 cup coconut milk
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp coconut oil
salt and pepper to taste
1) Add coconut oil to a large pan over medium heat
2) Once melted, add riced cauliflower
3) Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
4) Stir in the coconut milk and lime juice
5) Bring to a simmer and cook on low-medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until most liquid is absorbed
6) Optional: add more fresh lime juice, add chopped cilantro or chopped green onion for garnish