These sheet pan buffalo chicken nachos are the perfect appetizer! Make them for game day, family gatherings or any occasion.
Why not save & pin for later?
Make sure you don’t lose this recipe by saving it for later! Also, for more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest, Instagram and like my page on Facebook. If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!Print
- 7 oz tortilla chips (sturdier the chip, the better)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pickled jalapeños to taste
- Crumbled gorgonzola to taste
- Drizzle of ranch
- 1 tsp sliced chives or green onion
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a small baking sheet with foil and top with tortilla chips. Mix the chicken with the buffalo sauce and layer on top of the chips, followed by the shredded cheddar and pickled jalapeños.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, cheese should be melty!
Top with gorgonzola, a drizzle of buffalo sauce, a drizzle of ranch and chives. Enjoy.