This easy sheet pan caprese gnocchi makes for the perfect one pan weeknight dinner!
Other recipes you will love:
- Hamburger Helper Gnocchi (Cheeseburger Gnocchi recipe)
- Trader Joe’s Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower Gnocchi
- Trader Joe’s Gorgonzola Gnocchi Recipe with Sprouts and Pancetta
- Low Carb Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup
- Trader Joe’s Cowboy Caviar Casserole
Why not save & pin for later?
Make sure you don’t lose this recipe by saving it for later! Also, for more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest, Instagram and like my page on Facebook. If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!Print
1 lb shelf stable gnocchi* see notes
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
black pepper to taste
1 tsp Italian seasoning
8 oz mozzarella pearls
fresh basil ribbons to taste
1 tbsp balsamic glaze, or more/less to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and add gnocchi and tomatoes in a single layer.
In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Pour over gnocchi and tomatoes and use your hands to coat the gnocchi and tomatoes evenly.
Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, toss and bake an additional 5-8 minutes. The tomatoes should be softened.
Add the mozzarella pearls to the baking sheet and bake another 2 minutes.
Top with fresh basil ribbons and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Enjoy!
* if you want your gnocchi super soft, you can boil it first!