These sheet pan cheesy ranch potatoes come together so quickly with just a handful of ingredients. They make for the perfect side-dish! Every bite is cheesy and packed with flavor.
I recently saw Trader Joe’s has a new ranch seasoning. These potatoes were the first thing I thought of when deciding what to use it with. Potatoes in any form are one of my favorite foods. However, when you cover them in ranch seasoning and cheese then you are really bringing them to another level.
What you need for this recipe:
- Baby dutch yellow potatoes
- Olive oil
- Ranch seasoning, I used Trader Joe’s but any brand will work. Hidden Valley is a popular one.
- Shredded cheese
- Chopped cilantro or chives for topping if desired
Other recipes you will enjoy:
- Air fryer buffalo potatoes
- Air fryer fingerling potatoes with harissa aioli
- Air fryer fries with chimichurri aioli
- Bacon cheddar ranch mashed potatoes
1 & 1/2 lbs baby dutch yellow potatoes, cut into small pieces
1 tbsp olive oil
1-2 tbsp Ranch seasoning
pinch of cayenne
1/2 cup shredded cheese, I used Trader Joe’s 3 cheese blend
1/2 tbsp chopped cilantro or sliced chives for topping, optional
drizzle of hot sauce for topping, optional
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl combine the potatoes with olive oil, ranch seasoning and cayenne. Mix well to combine.
Add potatoes to the baking sheet in a single layer.
Bake for 23-25 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with cheese. Bake an additional 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Top with chopped cilantro or chives and hot sauce if desired.