Thanksgiving salad with maple balsamic vinaigrette – spring mix with small pieces of brie, pear, pomegranate seeds, and candied pecans!
This bright, fall salad has all the fresh flavors of the season that I love. Fresh pomegranate seeds, crisp pear, candied pecans (YUM), creamy brie, and the most delicious maple balsamic vinaigrette all on top of a bed of spring mix. This salad is perfect for any Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner party. When I made this the other day, my husband and I devoured the whole thing. This will definitely be a holiday season staple for us.
- 5 oz. spring mix
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 pear (chopped)
- brie, cubed (desired amount (I used light brie))
- juice of 1/2 a lemon (to keep the pear from browning)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard (I use sir kensington’s)
- salt to taste
- 1 cup candied pecans
- Whisk together your dressing (balsamic vinegar, pure maple syrup, olive oil, dijon, and salt) set aside
- Assemble your salad by spreading out your spring mix. Then add your brie, pomegranate seeds, pecans, chopped pear, and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Drizzle your salad dressing on the salad, mix, and serve!