BLT wedge dip – all of the flavors of the classic BLT and a crisp wedge salad combined in one easy and super delicious dip!
With the holidays here, I feel like the parties and events are never ending. On top of all the other chaos and errands going on during this time of year, it’s hard to think about what to bring to all these parties. That’s when easy dips like this come to the rescue. The only cooking involved is for the turkey bacon. It’s also great to bring an appetizer to a party that requires no re-heating!
This dip took me about 10 minutes to make. That’s including the turkey bacon! Tip: do it ahead of time if you know you’ll be busy.
It will definitely be a crowd pleaser. Because who doesn’t love BLT’s, wedge salads, or dip?
BLT Wedge Dip
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup romaine (thinly chopped)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (I used cherry tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (or any crumbled cheese your prefer)
- 5 strips cooked turkey bacon (chopped)
- 1 tbsp chives (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl combine softened cream cheese, plain greek yogurt, dried parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, salt and pepper. Mix until super smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the bottom of a 9 inch casserole dish or pie plate. Make sure it’s spread evenly.
- Top with your romaine, turkey bacon, tomatoes, blue cheese, and chives – eat with crackers!