This vegetarian sweet potato gnocchi sheet pan meal is loaded with Trader Joe’s frozen sweet potato gnocchi in a sage butter sauce, apple, brussels sprouts and pecans.
Who else loves a good sheet pan dinner!? Easy to make and even easier to clean up. This is what makes them the perfect week-night meal. I love to have a few go-to sheet pan recipes on rotation. I’m less likely to grab take-out if I throw some of them on the weekly menu.
My sheet pan sweet potato gnocchi dinner with chicken sausage is a reader’s favorite. So, I figured making a meatless option would be a great way to change it up. I love the sweetness from the apple and crunch from the pecans. This meal have so many delicious flavors that tie together so nicely. It’s comfort food that doesn’t feel overly heavy or indulgent.
Other recipes you will love:
- Hamburger Helper Gnocchi (Cheeseburger Gnocchi recipe)
- Trader Joe’s Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower Gnocchi
- Trader Joe’s Gorgonzola Gnocchi Recipe with Brussels Sprouts and Pancetta
- Low Carb Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup
Why not save & pin for later?
Make sure you don’t lose this recipe by saving it for later! Also, for more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest, Instagram and like my page on Facebook. If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!Print
- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s frozen sweet potato gnocchi
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, halved and trimmed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 red apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup halved pecans
- pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, foil, or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the sweet potato gnocchi to the sheet pan and drizzle with with 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the brussels sprouts with 1 tbsp of the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Arrange on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Add baking sheet to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl combine apples, pecans, 1/2 tbsp olive oil, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add the apple pecan mixture to the baking sheet. Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!