This Mediterranean Farro Salad is super easy to throw together and makes the best side dish or lunch. Filled with fresh flavors and delicious ingredients.
One of my new favorite grains to enjoy is farro. It makes for a great base for salads. It’s filling, delicious and versatile. This Mediterranean salad is perfect for easy lunches and dinner side dishes. Also, it helps that it’s super easy and quick to make.
What to serve with this salad:
Other recipes you will love:
- Fall Farro Salad with hot honey vinaigrette
- Chicken shawarma bowls
- Greek bowls with lemon tahini sauce
- Greek risoni salad
- Panzanella burrata salad with pesto vinaigrette
I hope you enjoy this Mediterranean Farro Salad! It’s light but so filling at the same time. Perfect to enjoy all year round.
Make sure you don’t lose this recipe by saving it for later! Also, for more recipes make sure you’re following me on Pinterest, Instagram and like my page on Facebook. If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star rating and tag me in your pictures!Print
- 2 cups cooked farro
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- juice of 1/4 a lemon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced and quartered
- 1/3 cup olives of choice
- 4–5 mini peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tbsp dill, chopped
- lemon wedges for serving
- 3 tbsp Trader Joe’s vegan dill dressing, or your favorite Greek dressing
- Mix cooked farro with lemon juice and red wine vinegar. Add to a serving dish or bowl.
- Top with tomatoes, cucumber, olives, mini peppers, feta, dill and some lemon wedges.
- Drizzle on Trader Joe’s vegan dill dressing or dressing of choice.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: salad
- Cuisine: Mediterranean